Balcones Dermatology is committed to the well-being of our patients and the highest quality care. Our doctors are Board-certified by the American Board of Dermatology and are focused on current trends and cutting-edge treatments to provide the latest in dermatologic care.
Request an AppointmentBook Online
- BB&T Bank Building (was Citi Bank)
- Northwest corner of Spicewood Springs and MoPac, Spicewood Springs exit
Same Day Urgent Care:
Call (512) 459-4869
7800 N. Mopac Expy, Suite 315
Austin, Texas 78759
About Dr. Bushore
As the owner of Balcones Dermatology, his main focus is on medical and surgical dermatology for patients of all ages from infant to geriatric.
Having a son and daughter with eczema since they were born and a personal history of rosacea has given him special insight into these conditions.
He enjoys the personalization of care: realizing that even though many people may have the same condition, every person’s treatment must be tailored to their specific needs.
News & Updates
Kids and adults bite their nails but more often, we find that kids engage in this behavior. So, most of us age out of this behavior. However, if t..
Warts are mostly found in kids, teens, people who bite their nails, and those with a weakened immune system. They are often found on the fingers, ..
Vitiligo is a skin condition where one loses color on parts of the body due to an attack on melanocytes (cells that makes pigment). No one truly k..
Please call our office at (512) 459-4869 for more information.
- CLn Body Wash - for skin prone to Eczema, Acne, Folliculitis and Infection
- Fix My Skin Healing Lip Balm
- Hydrosal Professional - antiperspirant gel
- Clear Nails-Pro - fungicidal solutions for nails
- Elta MD Sunscreen - UV Pure SPF 47 (water resistant, won't irritate eyes); UV Clear SPF 46 (for acne prone skin)
- Psorent Psoriasis Topical Tar Solution - speeds up results with NB UVB treatments